The Herald website has been redesigned to make it easier to find and consume relevant information.
We hope this will make the website easier to use, Herald easier to understand, and get you to the right place
- Personae based top level navigation to make finding the right section easy
- High level explainers to Herald and its applications to better explain the project to non contact tracing experts
- Full width screen support to facilitate better readability
- Section-only second level navigation to make it quicker to get to the information you need
- Branding and license changes to get ready for the migration to the Linux Foundation Public Health soon
- Kept existing link URLs the same so as not to break external websites/papers linking to our site
About Herald - High-level project information explaining the value simply
Reference - If you quickly want our published data, information, or API docs you can get to them at this central point
Research - Our background detail on Bluetooth conformance issues and scientific data publishing, analysis, and paper writing has a new home
We’re not web development or information architecture experts.
If you have time why not help us out? We’re community driven,
so please come and join the Herald community and help us with deciding the
future of the Herald project!